Blogger Recognition Award
Here are the rules as I copied them from Tams blog post:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief summary of how your blog started and give 2 pieces of blogging advice
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for this award
We love reading the blog posts from Tam and have been inspired to arrange flowers after reading some of her posts.
Thank you again Tam!
Cheyenne and I started our blog to design and offer free files as we both love paper, most of what we do revolve around that medium. As we started blogging, we found that when purchasing files from The Silhouette Design store we were hesitant and wanted to know: what does this file look like, how long does it take to make, is it difficult etc. That lead to us reviewing files as we made them.
Our 2 pieces of advise: Allow your blog to evolve because you may change your mind. The second advise is don’t give up and thing that you need 100 followers, blog because you love what you are blogging about. I love what I blog about and if there are follower who benefit from my evaluation of files, my free files etc It makes me happy.
These are all great blogs that I love following
- Patricia Fairweather at pirate patty and great blog about various books. https://piratepatty.wordpress.com/
- Ingrid@ https://alovelysimplelife.com/
- Evelyn@ https://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com/
- Laura @ https://serendipidiy.wordpress.com/
- kayte @ https://kayteskrafts.wordpress.com/
- Patricia @ https://teaandtales1.wordpress.com
- Lisa https://lisaseverydaylife.com/
- Shirley @ https://shirleycyeung.wordpress.com/
- Tasya@ https://theliteraryhuntress.wordpress.com/
- Jana https://janaeubank.wordpress.com/
- Rose and Haley @ https://weregoingtomakeit.com/
- Tanya @ https://kraftyenchantments.com/
- Jessica@ https://prettyprintsandpaper.com/
- Kim @ https://kimstylescards.com/
Source: Crafty Boutique By Tam