If you Love pop up cards like I do, then Robert Sabudas’ website is for you. Lots of free PDF files to download and make PLUS he has all the tutorials for each one!
I chose to make the Mothers Day Flower and use it to invite some of my neighbours to my next devotional gathering at my home. Well to be clear that was not quite how this came about.
I have a devotional the first Friday of every month and those who come can expect the following:
- To say a prayer or two; they can bring their own or use what I have and it can be from any religion.
- Have a light refreshment , cookies ,tea, coffee sometimes fruit.
- Do a craft.
The craft for this months devotional is this pop up card . I will ask everyone to make a card to invite a friend or neighbour to my next devotional or they can hold their own with who ever they invite.
The PDF was imported into The Silhouette Design Space and I made it into a Cut file. If anyone wants it let me know. Notice that the card base has scratchy lines on it? Those are to help me place the flowers. The PDF has the shape of the petal and GLUE HERE clearly marked. This project when completed does not open flat.
My Finished Project:
Overall score 48 out of 48, I would Make this again.
1.Free. Score of 6
2. Layout when opened was super simple and I knew what to do. Score 6
3. Had no difficulties cutting this file. Score 6
4. Super easy to make. Young kids can make this once cut. Score 6
5. Did not have to add anything other than the paper ! sheet 8.5″x 12″ for entire project. Score 6
6. Looked exactly like the photo online. I embellished the front of mine. Score 6
7. I will recommend this file and designer to anyone. Score 6.
8.The overall cost for the project” was under $5.00 to complete.Score 6.
On behalf of Not So Clever People