Another thought for party decorations or as a favour box.
This is the most fun I have had for a long time. Finding items to make for the baby shower gets me excited! In “Googling” for stuff, I can across this free Carousel box and had to make it.
My sample is in pink and my box is 8 inches high as I made it to see how easy it would be to use for favours but needed it for a gift for my friend who just had a baby girl….so twice the use out of this project. This box I made held a pants, onesie, sock and bib for a 3 month old. I rate this as 45 out o 48 (see below)
So, this project is totally free except for your paper glue etc.
Here is the link to the page with Studio file and PDF.
I did not use the very thin strips of paper for decoration. This is a project needs some crafting knowledge and fine motor skills, children will need help.
Here is my finished version, it does not look the same only because of the changes I made, and yes, it does turn!
- Price of downloading the file
- Free to $.99
- $.99 to $2.99
- $2.99 to $4.99
- $4.99 to $6. 99
- $6.99 to $8.99
- $8.99 0r more
This file was Free a score of 6 out of 6 either way
- Open file
- Layout when opened was super simple and I knew what to do
- Looked at layout and was confused so visited blog, video, website
- Looked at file, had no idea what I was seeing, no information to be found to help!
Layout when opened was super simple and I knew what to do. Files were grouped according to colours to be cut. the cut lines need adjusting as some opened as score lines and others did not. This got a 5 out of 6 for open file category.
- Cutting the file
- Had no difficulties cutting this file
- Had some difficulties cutting this file
- Had tons of headache cutting this file
Had no difficulties cutting this file “cutting the file” step gets a 6 out of 6
- Easy to construct?
- so easy a young kid can do this
- medium difficulty if you and not too crafty you can still achieve a good result
- Hard: you need to really know what you are doing and have been crafting most of your life.
Medium difficulty if you and not too crafty you can still achieve a good result . Instruction on blog sit I give this a easy rating of 5 out of 6.
- Needed extra items
- I had to add extra items to finish this project for example string, grommets, rhinestones etc.
- I could add if I wanted to.
- did not have to add anything other than the paper
I added a few gems and ribbon for extra “bling” “I had to add extra items to finish this project for example string, grommets, rhinestones etc.” a 5 out of 6
- Finished product
- looked exactly like the photo online
- sort of looked the same
- No Way did this turn out the same.
Looked exactly like the photo except taller and different colour . This gets a 6 out of 6
- Recommend the file/ designer
- I would recommend this file and designer to anyone
- I would not recommend the file or designer to anyone
- I would recommend the file
- I would recommend the designer
I will recommend this file and designer to anyone and give it a 6 out of 6.
- The overall cost for the project was
- Under $5.00
- Under $10
- Over $10
I give “the overall cost for the project” a 6 out of 6 since it was under $5.00 to complete this project:
- 1 sheet of 8.5 in x 11 in dark pink Cardstock paper
- 1 sheet 8.5 in. x 11 in. white cardstock
- 2 8.5 in. x 11 in. light pink cardstock
- Ribbon and gems
- My Silhouette CAMEO® machine.
My over all score for this project is 45 out of 48.
On behalf of Not So Clever People